Bug in Info - can use mouse to click links (w32)

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Bug in Info - can use mouse to click links (w32)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:22:23 +0100

I reported a problem some months ago with using the mouse in Info on ms
windows. The bug still seem to be there and there is no entry in
FOR-RELEASE. Should I report it another way than telling it here?

Left-clicking with the mouse on a link in Info does not follow the link. I
suppose they should so I consider this an error.

The links at the top of the Info pages are an exception. Left-clicking with
the mouse on those follows the links.

Kind Regards,
Lennart