Re: strange emacs 21.4 on ftp.gnu.org:/pub/gnu/emacs

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: strange emacs 21.4 on ftp.gnu.org:/pub/gnu/emacs
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:33:37 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:

Am I the only one who finds himself very much surprised that even though
he's a fairly active contributor and reads emacs-devel, emacs-pretest-bug,
gnu.emacs.help, gnus.emacs.bug, gnu.emacs.announce, and a few more places,
he has not seen any announcement (let alone discussion) of this new release?

No.

Does this mean that customize variables marked 21.4 in CVS will have to be changed (I suspect that is the case)?

   Jan D.