Disgusted...

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Disgusted...
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 05:27:01 +0100

After all the hassle of BLOCK_INPUT/UNBLOCK_INPUT and my inability to
figure out the problem, I finally noticed that all xasserts in the
routine in question get folded into the same abort call.  The debugger
chooses an arbitrary xassert when I go up the stack frame and claims
that it is the culprit.  That shall teach me to debug with
optimizations on...  Source code debugging is deceptive.  You would
not believe the amount of trace/debug code I inserted
everywhere...  Ok, let's see whether I find the real culprit.