Re: the new makefile faces

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: the new makefile faces
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 10:09:06 +0200

> I sent Daniel mail to start discussing these changes with him.
> After having the discussion I will decide what to do.

He does not read the list?  In spite of doing major surgery on an
important mode, while Emacs is in feature freeze?

The recent ChangeLog entries suggest that he is not even aware about
the extensive complaints about font lock colors.

I think that everyone with CVS write access should be reading the
developer list, and everyone who is doing non-trivial checkins should
also read the pretest bug list.