Re: isearch-lazy-highlight-face

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: isearch-lazy-highlight-face
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:59:29 +0300

>     I'd like to rename this face to just `isearch-lazy-highlight' before the
>     release (with a face alias for compability).  Any objections?
>
> Ok.  Since this face was first created a few months ago, I see no need
> for the alias.

ChangeLog says that it was created a few _years_ ago, so the alias
is needed for it.  It seems all is correct already with
isearch-lazy-highlight-face.  Isn't it?

As for removing -face suffix from face names,

    C-u M-x list-faces-display RET -face$ RET

still displays too many unconventional face names waiting to be
renamed.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/