RE: Editing exportet registry files

From: gritsch
Subject: RE: Editing exportet registry files
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:49:11 +0200

Thank you all very much for your help.  With the given information and the Emacs
ducumentation I have now added the following lines to my .emacs file, which
makes editing exportet registry files less painfull:

(setq file-coding-system-alist
      (append '(("\\.reg\\'" . utf-16le-with-signature))
              file-coding-system-alist))

Kind regards,
Markus

Quoting "Dhruva Krishnamurthy (RBIN/EDI3) *"