Re: (emacs)Help Echo

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: (emacs)Help Echo
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 18:43:41 -0500

    Unless I am confused, the last sentence is only true if
    `help-at-pt-display-when-idle' is t.  If it is nil, the default,
    help-echos are only displayed on mouse-over, not on point-over.

    What about the following patch to help.texi?  I can install if desired.

I am puzzled that the patch does not mention `help-at-pt-display-when-idle'.
The patch seems to be about a totally different issue.
(It might be correct; I don't know.)