Re: directory-listing-before-filename-regexp

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: directory-listing-before-filename-regexp
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 11:36:02 -0500

    Apparently, directory-listing-before-filename-regexp was created to replace
    dired-move-to-filename-regexp. The new var is used in several files.

    I didn't notice any alias to the old name (perhaps I missed it). That would
    be helpful, particularly to ease compatibility for external libraries.

The meaning of the new variable seems to be the same as the old,
so an alias would be good to add.