Re: Display slowness that is painful

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Display slowness that is painful
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 21:06:21 -0500

    This version of klipper is buggy according to PROBLEMS:

Maybe we don't need to do anything about this beyond telling people
not to run that old version of Klipper.  Which we already do.

If we want to do something more, we could put something in Emacs
to detect receipt of several SELECTION_REQUEST_EVENTs within a few
seconds, and display a warning (just once per session) telling the
user to kill the Klipper window.