Re: (setq blink-matching-paren-dont-ignore-comments nil) ignored?

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: (setq blink-matching-paren-dont-ignore-comments nil) ignored?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:21:14 -0500

    2. The current negative logic embodied in the variable name can be
       confusing, e.g.:

       (setq blink-matching-paren-dont-ignore-comments t)

       I think it would be clearer if positive logic were used, e.g.

       (setq blink-matching-paren-ignore-comments t)

I agree, but I am not sure it is worth changing this variable.  I
wonder if anyone really wants the other non-default behavior.

I don't think it is worth putting this var in the manual.