Re: key to yank text at point into minibuffer?

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: key to yank text at point into minibuffer?
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:30:15 -0600 (CST)

Richard Stallman wrote:

   I tend to agree.  Anyone who wants to use those bindings,
   and is prepared to turn off their other meanings in the system,
   can surely bind them in Emacs as he wants to.

Just to make sure that you understand correctly: the binding in
question, C-S-BS, has no other meaning that would have to be turned
off, in any OS I am aware of.  C-M-BS and C-M-DEL do.

Sincerely,

Luc.