Re: hook into window's content flux?

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: hook into window's content flux?
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:12:17 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for your help gents.

PS. Eli - I did look at the manual's index, or at least part of it;
the text associated with "Windows" is "Manipulating windows and
displaying buffers."  I wasn't concerned about manipulating windows or
displaying buffers, so I gave up at that point.  If the string had
been "Pretty much everything related to windows" I would have delved
deeper.  I'm afraid I'm not very good at thinking hierarchically.  I
should probably have the whole detailed node listing printed out in a
giant font or something like that.