Re: yow.c

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: Re: yow.c
Date: 11 Jun 2006 07:24:36 -0700

>>>>> "David" == David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

David> That would render the M-x yow RET command inoperative.  Perhaps it
David> might be an idea to ask the copyright holder on the Zippy comic
David> whether he'd license the current set of lines in a way suitable for
David> Emacs distribution.  Apologies if this has been done already and
David> declined.

And don't forget M-x psychoanalyze-pinhead, one of my favorite things
to do when I'm really bored (which is rare).

Can we leave all the plumbing in place, and just put a few custom-created
sample lines instead?  I can write a few and donate them if you want.  I'm
sure we could get enough in the next few days to fill a file if everyone
pitches in.

        There's NO TELLING where my DOG runs in his SLEEP!

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>