Should `describe-face' have a global binding? Should C-h i be a choice i

From: Drew Adams
Subject: Should `describe-face' have a global binding? Should C-h i be a choice in C-h C-h?
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:14:25 -0700

1. The `C-h...' commands are one of the main entries to information, and to
customize, as well. Shouldn't users be able to find `describe-face' when
they do `C-h C-h'?

I don't have a great suggestion for the C-h binding. (Perhaps `T' for
"typeface"?)

2. Shouldn't `C-h i' be in the `C-h C-h' list? Granted, it is not for quick
help, but I see `C-h C-h' as I kind of help entry menu, and `C-h i' is an
important entry point.