Re: Patch for remote files in dnd.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Patch for remote files in dnd.el
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 07:55:53 -0400

    But it violates Richards policy of being antagonistic towards
    Windows users, so I won't install it.

We have no policy of being antagonistic to Windows users.  We have a
policy of not giving Microsoft Windows better support than GNU/Linux.

GNU Emacs does not exist for the purpose of helping people use
Microsoft Windows.  It is part of a project whose goal is to eliminate
proprietary software (such as Microsoft Windows).