Re: t-mouse.el copyright assignment

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: t-mouse.el copyright assignment
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 18:34:04 +1300

 > Having an assignment is not a requirement for becoming a member of the
 > project.

I guess most members have write access to the repository so I it would be
unusual.

 > Given your information about the email conversation, I'd guess that
 > Rubini's name is not in copyright.list due to some clerical error.

Maybe he has a blanket assignment for all FSF projects somewhere, if that's
possible.

Clearly you don't want to put copyright.list on the Internet but why not have a
CGI form on Savannah for each project where you can type in a person's
name/e-mail address to get confirmation as to whether someone has an assignment
for that project?