Re: More files to delete?

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: More files to delete?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:42:14 -0500

"Stuart D. Herring" <address@hidden> writes:

>> etc/BABYL
>
> Says
>
>   This was written Tuesday, 12 April 1983 (by Eugene Ciccarelli), ...

It is probably difficult to get in contact with him to verify
authorship and ask about copyright assignments.  Since the file is not
essential, I think it can be deleted.

>> lisp/term/README
>
> This has no source information in it at all.

It was checked in by Eric S Raymond, and maybe written by him.  As
with the above, I think we should just delete the file.

>> etc/ms-kermit
>
> This says
>
>   ;; By Robert Earl (address@hidden)
>   ;; May 13, 1990

Ditto.  Can anyone verify that this file is unneeded?