redundant space after run 'c-indent-new-comment-line'

From: William Xue
Subject: redundant space after run 'c-indent-new-comment-line'
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:24:54 +0800

First, 'M-;' make a c style comment in a new line in a .h file, it prints '/* */', and the cursor blinks at the 2nd space char.

Then, 'M-J' to run 'c-indent-new-comment-line', and it gives
'/*
* */' and the cursor blinks at the last '*', but I think it should be blinks at the 2nd space in the second line.

Please point out if I am wrong or have missed something.

Thanks!
--
Sincerely yours,
William