Re: Fix needed for communication with gpg-agent

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Fix needed for communication with gpg-agent
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:04:35 -0500

    Roughly speaking, when Emacs is run in a console (i.e. as a curses
    program), it monopolizes terminal input and output.  I don't know of
    any way to call the curses version of pinentry, have it temporarily
    "take over" the terminal, and return control to Emacs once it's done.

I am not sure whether that is a problem or not.  Daiki-san and Sascha,
can you tell us whether this is a problem?  Is this part implemented
already?  What will happen when gpg-agent tries to run pinentry
if you are using a tty?