Re: address@hidden: whitespace.el's permanent-locals]

From: Rajesh Vaidheeswarran
Subject: Re: address@hidden: whitespace.el's permanent-locals]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:43:51 -0400

If I remember the reason correctly, it was because  wanted the ability
to toggle on/off the check for and correct the various types of
whitespaces to be on a per-buffer basis.

If this is not the preferred way of achieving that result, I'd be
happy to change it to the preferred way if you (or someone) can tell
me how to.

rv