Re: lispref Timer section

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: lispref Timer section
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:22:09 -0400

    Do I misunderstand, or is the section "Timers for Delayed Execution"
    in the lispref totally misleading when it speaks about absolute values
    for TIME in run-at-time? It claims that "Absolute times may be
    specified in a wide variety of formats", but this seems false.

It is supposed to be true, so I think this is a bug.
When was it coded to use such a narrow range of formats?