Re: python.el related problems

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: python.el related problems
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:28:28 +0900

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> Also, I now see that emacs.py was removed from the trunk as well.  Was
> that on purpose, and if so, why?

I merged the release-branch changes to the trunk; since emacs.py was
removed in the release branch, doing that removed it from the trunk.  If
it gets added back in the release, it will be added back on the trunk.

-Miles

--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?