Re: emacs-22.0.99 configure problem

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: emacs-22.0.99 configure problem
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 23:19:25 +0100

Glenn Morris wrote:
This would be totally trivial (just edit the message at lines 415 of
configure AFAICS), but is it worth it?

Every time we regenerate configure...

My interpretation was that this would be a one-off manual edit so we can release 22.1 without the risk of running into bugs introduced by a new version of autoconf. After the release we will have plenty of time to upgrade to the latest autoconf and find and fix any such bugs.