Re: We can use python.el

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: We can use python.el
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 03:27:35 +0200

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

> Shall we roll the release tarball then?

Please wait until I've committed the fr-refcard, some colleagues of mine
are still proofreading it.

I'll install it ASAP, that is to say, before Tuesday.

Speaking of which, should we keep the
\centerline{traduction fran\c{c}aise d'\'Eric Jacoboni}
               (French translation by Eric Jacoboni)
line?   I've modified almost every line of it, rewriting the file from
the German one, but I think (I don't know about copyright issues) that
there's no need to put such a line (well, it'd be certainly gratifying,
but it's not in the FOSS way of life, isn't it :-)).

Thanks!

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  <ESC>ape this <COLON> thing,          |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |           <Q>uit and                   |