Re: French refcard

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: French refcard
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 23:56:21 +0200

address@hidden (Michaël Cadilhac) writes:

> However, here are the urls for the document :
> http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m/fr-refcard.ps
> http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m/fr-refcard.pdf
> http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m/fr-refcard.dvi
> http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m/fr-refcard.tex

Updated (well, almost rewritten entirely again), thanks to the
recommendations of Laurent Le-Brun, Thomas Claveirole and Quentin
Hocquet.

If there's no more comment tomorrow, I'll install it. Note, I still need
an answer for this question (copyright issues maybe?)

> Speaking of which, should we keep the
> \centerline{traduction fran\c{c}aise d'\'Eric Jacoboni}
>                (French translation by Eric Jacoboni)
> line?   I've modified almost every line of it, rewriting the file from
> the German one, but I think (I don't know about copyright issues) that
> there's no need to put such a line (well, it'd be certainly gratifying,
> but it's not in the FOSS way of life, isn't it :-)).

Cheers.

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |       One user is enough.              |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |    People suck.                        |