Re: Multiple major modes

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Multiple major modes
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 09:07:04 -0400

      Once I've localized to a function (usually via a backtrace),
    the first thing I normally do is `describe-function', and then jump to
    the source via find-function from the help buffer.

I often do that, but I don't read carefully thru the buffer thaht
`describe-function' displays.  If it said something about advice, I
wouldn't even notice, unless I read carefully thru the buffer to look
for such.  And I am in too much of a hurry to make a practice
of always reading that text carefully.

Maybe this is a consequence of getting older.