Re: merging etc

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: merging etc
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:47:10 -0400

Thanks for starting to work on the change logs for multi-tty.

    I have to go further: the lib-src/ChangeLog.multi-tty was bloody
    awful. I fixed it up as best I can, but with very little understanding
    of the code it was not easy and can do doubt be improved upon. Many
    change were totally undocumented, so I have no idea who made them.

    multi-tty developers: please improve this. I don't think it will take
    too long for those of you who are familiar with the code.

It is a good thing you examined them, so that we know they are
incomplete.  If I had told people to just go ahead and merge them
without paying attention to this, we would not have noticed that
these changes were not properly documented in the change logs.