Re: suppressing byte-compiler warnings about undefined functions

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: suppressing byte-compiler warnings about undefined functions
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:31:09 +0100

>>checkdoc-scan could be far far more efficient. It should scan all
        ^

`checkdec' will be likely confused more often with `checkdoc'.  I think
a different term should be used.  Also, wouldn't it be reasonable to add
`declare-variable' as well?  I'm not arguing for consistency here.  But
we could get rid of comments talking about "byte-compiler warnings" or
"pacify byte-compiler".  And the intention of some `(defvar variable)'s
without such comments would become more clear.