Re: patch to fill `Parent documentation...' in Customize, plus two relat

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: patch to fill `Parent documentation...' in Customize, plus two related suggestions
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:36:25 -0500

    The attached patch fills the line "Parent documentation: ...". It indents
    all filled lines except the first by two chars, so the result is like this:

Thanks.  I installed that.  I did not install the other change to add
an extra newline before "Parent groups".  It already has a blank line
above it and one blank line is enough.

    2. I don't see why the lists of links `Parent groups:' and `Parent
    documentation:' are called that. It seems to me they should be called simply
    `Groups:' and `Documentation:'.

When you are looking at a group, those links are to the parents of the
current group.  In that case, the name "Parent Groups" is accurate.
But in other cases the name is not accurate.  I think "Groups" would
be better in other cases.  Would you like to write a patch
to make it conditional?

I do not see Parent Documentation.
Can you tell me a test case to observe that?