Re: Using DocView on Cygwin

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Using DocView on Cygwin
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 23:04:52 +0100

Tassilo Horn wrote:

> With image-mode you can scroll in all directions with the arrow
> keys.

It does not work! For example

C-x C-f foo.jpg

I can see the part of image in the Emacs frame (window). The mode line
says "Image[jpeg]" (the same if M-x image-mode).

If I now use the four arrow keys I got only the Emacs beep and not the
scrolling.

I can only scroll vertically with mouse wheel or PgUp, PgDown keys.

If I maximize Emacs frame, I can see a greater part of the image but
not all and the scroll with arrow keys still does not work!

So, or I am wrong in doing something or we (at least me) have a
problem with Emacs.

Cheers,
   Angelo.

---