Slow Carbon emacs

From: André Cruz
Subject: Slow Carbon emacs
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:00:30 +0000

Hello.

I've retrieved the latest emacs version from the Git repository (last commit: a0985609cd5b4f8818f45eeedb420cb4187efa67) and I've builit it with the Carbon interface.

Emacs seems to respond much slower than version 22.1 did. When I press a key the keystrokes appear in blocks like I'm using a 1200 baud link. Is this a known problem? If I start emacs without the carbon interface, just the text version, it seems to run fine.

Best regards,
André Cruz