Re: XEmbed patches - again.

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: XEmbed patches - again.
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:42:02 +0100

Richard Stallman skrev:
    I have looked at it, looks OK.  The only reason I haven't checked it in is
    because someone (Handa?) asked people to hold back large changes to the C
code
    before the merge.

Do you mean, before the unicode-2 merge?

Yes.

If there are lots of conflicting changes, waiting seems wise.
Otherwise you might as well install now.

It is hard to tell. Anyway, Miles thought it was wise to hold it, so I'll do that.

        Jan D.