Re: Forwarding mails

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Forwarding mails
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:28:52 -0500

Reiner Steib wrote:

> Didn't C-d (`gnus-summary-enter-digest-group') work for you?

Yes (in that it sends me to a buffer with two messages, one empty with
subject (none) from nobody, one the original message); but I didn't
know about that command.

PS given that Gnus can discard duplicate messages, and the mailing
list can be set to not send you duplicates anyway, do you really need
to insert a Mail-Followup-To header? It means Gnus starts composing my
followup as to: rms, which makes little sense, since I'm replying to
you.