completion-list-mode keymap in docstring

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: completion-list-mode keymap in docstring
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:36:47 +1100

I'd be nice to have completion-list-mode-map shown in the
completion-list-mode docstring.  Despite using completion all the time I
only lately wanted to go beyond just pressing Ret, and hoped C-h m would
tell me all the keys (Ret is described in words), or at least such as
they are.

2008-01-23  Kevin Ryde  <address@hidden>

        * simple.el (completion-list-mode): Show full completion-list-mode-map
        in the docstring.