Re: Image DLLs for the Windows binary of Emacs 22.2

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: Image DLLs for the Windows binary of Emacs 22.2
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:58:08 +0100

* Reiner Steib (2008-02-10) writes:

> Any comments or a decision about the other image DLLs?

I'd also like to see them included.  Emacs on Windows currently is like
a building kit and users don't particularly like this.  Following the
AUCTeX release today we already had a user who rather wants to keep his
old installation instead of getting the official Emacs 22 package
because putting everything together was too time consuming for him.

--
Ralf