Re: python.el fixes for Emacs 22

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: python.el fixes for Emacs 22
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:32:56 -0500

    There are some differences between the two, but I believe they're all
    changes that we applied and the he preferred not to include in
    his version.  In any case we should strive to minimize the differences.

In that case, it makes sense to install his newer changes
into that branch, and also into the trunk -- in parallel.
It would not make sense to install them into the trunk FROM or VIA
that branch, because that way we would revert the changes he did
not accept from us.

Would someone please DTRT and then ack?