Re: position on changing defaults?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: position on changing defaults?
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 22:33:26 +0900

BTW, the one of those which I consider a no-brainer is `ibuffer' --
though it has many more useful features than `list-buffers', the
interface seems almost 100% compatible, so I don't think it would cause
any problems (in fact I suspect many people would not even realize it
had replace list-buffers if nobody told them).

There are a few random interface tweaks that might be done to ibuffer,
e.g. using a header-line for the column headings, but I suspect they're
almost trivial.

-Miles

--
Dictionary, n.  A malevolent literary device for cramping the growth of
a language and making it hard and inelastic. This dictionary, however,