Re: position on changing defaults?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: position on changing defaults?
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 02:00:17 +0100

     >     That would be great too.  But we also need to consider the fact
iswitch
     >     is here now, it works and is useful, improvements to completion are
not
     >     available yet (or even in the works?).
     >
     > I have never tried iswitchb.  What incompatible changes would I notice
     > if this change were made?

   Nothing fundamentally incompatible, but there are differences in which
   C-x b  works.  The essence is that you don't have to press TAB to get
   completions, they happen as you type.

<snip>

   These are the basics.  Please give it a try.

I second this request, this is a real enhancement in my opinion.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org