Re: 23.0.60; Ediff's Apply Patch To A File fails

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; Ediff's Apply Patch To A File fails
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:12:41 +0100

Am 16.03.2008 um 19:01 schrieb Stefan Monnier:

Please characterize the failure.

When trying to patch the file on disk, only a .rej file was created. When trying to patch the same file opened in a buffer, it worked, the complete patch was applied.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
                                – Georges W. Bush