Re: Calender lining up

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Calender lining up
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:04:22 -0400

"Robert J. Chassell" wrote:

> The outcome of invoking `mouse-set-font' with 11x18 is
>
>      -Misc-Fixed-Medium-R-Normal-ko-18-120-100-100-C-180-ISO10646-1
>
> When I do that and then invoke `calendar', the day line,
> Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa, does not line up with the days except
> for the first month.  For the middle month, the Mo is over the
> Sunday.

This looks like a problem I reported 3 weeks ago, where font-lock
faces use a different font to the default one (the day line is fontified):

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-03/msg00651.html

Personally, I'm running with --disable-font-backend till someone sorts
out the numerous problems that seems to exist in this area.