Re: Status of the bug tracker testbed

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Status of the bug tracker testbed
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 02:00:18 +0200

   > For example, I could have sent/pushed a fix to bug #1234. I would
   > like bzr telling so to debbug such that it would have updated the
   > bug state. I know bzr is able to achieve this for several bug
   > trackers but dunno if it would work out of the box with debbug.

   No, Bzr doesn't support Debbugs out of the box.  You can configure it to
   adapt it to unknown bug trackers, so it may be able to work with
   Debbugs, or maybe not.  I'd expect the Bazaar team to welcome patches
   that try to add support for Debbugs in any case.

I will try to add support for it. I just need to discuss with Don
what Debbugs expects to update a bug entry (message control
format and al).

Regards

        Xavier
--