Re: Tab bar

From: Andrew W. Nosenko
Subject: Re: Tab bar
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:58:25 +0300

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 6:33 PM, Lennart Borgman (gmail)
<address@hidden> wrote:
>  I am not sure how that could work and look. One important thing about tabs
> IMO is the ability to use C-tab/C-S-tab to switch tab.

No, please!

First: standard (at least standard GTK+) bindings for tab switching
are C-PageDown (next tab) and C-PageUp (prev tab).

Second: I (personally) use C-tab for 'other-window', which is more
convenient for me than 'C-x o' and already tired to combat with
fc-cache (ord-mode ocupies C-tab also, but it lives not so deep and
more simple to re-bind anything).  Thererefore, please, consider do
not touching C-tab at all, please.

--
Andrew W. Nosenko <address@hidden>