Re: Who uses "complete word" (aka SPC) in the minibuffer and how/why

From: Paul Rivier
Subject: Re: Who uses "complete word" (aka SPC) in the minibuffer and how/why
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:23:49 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> Could you expand on how you make use of it?

After reading again, nothing incompatible with the change you plan to
make. But thank you for your interest. I really simply use space for
completion in M-x, I just keep hitting space and disambiguating letter
after letter, but actually you are right that the "word-by-word"
completion is of no use here. If you plan to leave regular completion,
and "- when relevant", on space, I think I will not even notice the
change. So, definitely, I do not rely on the "word-by-word" feature.
Thanks.

--
Paul R