Re: File-name clashes in recently committed files

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: File-name clashes in recently committed files
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 18:13:22 +0200

Recently, a few new files were committed top the CVS trunk, which
introduced 2 file-name clashes on 8+3 (a.k.a. DOS) filesystems:

 lisp/epa-file-hook.el clashes with lisp/epa-file.el
 lisp/org/org-info.el  clashes with lisp/org/org-infojs.el

Can we please rename those to avoid the conflicts?  I suggest
epa-fhook.el and org-js.el, respectively, but I will go with any other
names as well.

I would go along with renaming org-infojs.el to org-jsinfo.el, not
with org-js.el.

Please go ahead and rename the file - if not, I will do this some
time next week, together with the next update of org-mode.

- Carsten