Re: Emacs vista build failures

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: Emacs vista build failures
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:42:12 -0700

Chong Yidong wrote:
Please take the discussion of GNU/Linux system installation off-list.
There are many mailing lists dedicated to this topic; this is not one of
them.

At the same time, this is perhaps the only mailing list where
the GNU project, per se, is a topic of interest to more than
a few.

So, I agree about "take it elsewhere" but I wonder if it isn't
time to make a list, forked from here, to talk about the
GNU project, per se.

May we briefly, here, consider that question?

-t