Re: Window background color

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Window background color
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:07:12 -0400

On 6 Oct 2008, at 00:06, Miles Bader wrote:

In my "tiling" branch, I've fixed some of that by adding a "clear window area" operation that can do window-specific handling, and changing appropriate
callers to use that.

That would provide a solution - can you make the specific patches available? (I had a look at your branch if that's the one on arch.savannah.gnu.org. There's a lot of changes and I couldn't find these ones.)

Maybe I should merge some of the more generic changes such as that to
the trunk.

... perhaps a 23.2 (or "feature") branch could be started so that such changes can be merged early rather than late. See also: