Where's my bug report gone?

From: Frank Schmitt
Subject: Where's my bug report gone?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:51:30 +0200

Hello

I just send a bug report to address@hidden via M-x
report-emacs-bug in my Emacs 23 and really spend quite some time on this
trying to be as detailed as possible. But where is it?
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-pretest-bug/ stops in 2007. On
#emacs in freenode someone told me that emacs-pretest-bug is an alias
for emacs-devel nowadays but I can't find my bug there either. I also
didn't get a bounce.

Yours,
Frank

--
Have you ever considered how much text can fit in eighty columns?  Given that a
signature typically contains up to four lines of text, this space allows you to