Re: New paren matching feature request

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: New paren matching feature request
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:50:22 +0100 (CET)

    RMS> what I meant is to use different colors for nested
    RMS> parentheses of Lisp code, indicating the hierarchy or the
    RMS> layers, e.g. the outermost parentheses displayed in red,
    RMS> while the innermost one is violet.  We can try the solar
    RMS> spectrum for them.

I think highlight-parentheses.el provides the features you are looking for:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/HighlightParentheses

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www.withouthat.org/~toto/contact.html

There is no need to open the refrigerator.
You already know that the world is cold.

Kinky Friedman: The Love Song of J. Edgar Hoover