set-rmail-inbox-list

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: set-rmail-inbox-list
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:09:57 -0500

The command set-rmail-inbox-list no longer works properly.
It used to store the inbox list in the inbox file, but that
is no longer possible.

For the moment I have documented this.  Maybe that is sufficient.  If
you only get new mail into the primary Rmail file, it is sufficient to
set the variable rmail-inbox-list.  I don't know whether anyone gets
new mail into other Rmail files.

The special first message scheme, if implemented, would provide a
place to store this info as well as the list of keywords for
completion.