Re: Emacs-Lisp Bill-Board

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Emacs-Lisp Bill-Board
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:53:48 +0100

Richard M Stallman <address@hidden> writes:

> It sounds good as you've described it.  The best way for people to see
> if it really is that good, and suggest changes, is if some of us
> try visiting http://orgmode.org/worg/ and playing with it.

I don't know if people on the list actually played with Worg but I just
set up ELBB (Emacs Lisp Bill-Board).  It works like Worg, but for Emacs
Lisp code.

The ELBB repository is hosted on gitorious:

  http://gitorious.org/projects/emacs-lisp-bill-board

I publish an HTML output here:

  http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/elbb/

Changes made to the git repository are reflected on this website every
hour.

Please have a go and let me know if this is useful.

--
 Bastien